Please find all details in cluded in the attached PDF. To share with you in this article just a couple of interesting pieces of information:
• Most alumni currently live and work in Germany (75%). Of these, 28% are of non-German nationality.
• Most alumni work full-time (82%) and in the for-profit sector (90%).
• Most alumni work in large companies (>500 employees) (68%).
• Most alumni work in a function related to logistics and supply chain management (43%). Consulting (12%), sale (9%), and procurement (6%) are some of the other functions that our alumni fulfill.
• Our alumni work in a wide range of industries like manufacturing (7%), consulting (13%), and the maritime & shipping industry (5%). However, most alumni work in logistics and transportation (17%)
• Most KLU alumni had a full-time job within three months after graduation (72% vs. 63% in 2016).
• For those who are currently living in Germany (n=72) the median starting salary was €46,000. Comparison: Median starting salary with a degree in management in 2017 was €41,756 in Germany (source www.gehalt.de).
As these surveys are extremely important for KLU to be allowed to participate in national and international rankings, please make sure to participate in this year's alumni survey, which will take place in fall 2018.KLU Alumni Survey 2017