Within the IATA Future Air Cargo Executives (FACE) Program, the International Air Transport Association (IATA), a well renowned academic institution in the fields of Transport Logistics and Supply Chain Management, is organizing FACE UP! – The Air Cargo Career Competition 2018, targeting recent and prospective graduates with thesis topics focused on air cargo or logistics/supply chain, to be defended before 31st December 2017.
The top three entrants will be invited to pitch their thesis idea in a final round presentation at the 2018 World Cargo Symposium (WCS) Closing plenary.
The finalists will be rewarded with:
• Return flight to Dallas, USA (Economy) and hotel accommodation (4 nights)
• Complimentary access to the renowned World Cargo Symposium (including Gala Dinner)
• Invitation to the pre-event workshops (FACE Summit and Horizon Innovation Forum)
• Invitation to the private FACE Cocktail
• Opportunity to present the thesis and themselves to over 1200 top-level industry professionals
• Boost their career in air cargo with unique networking opportunities
--- Submission deadline is 19th January 2018---
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact IATA at firstname.lastname@example.org