Young, flexible, dynamic - with commitment you can move anything!
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications in the civil aviation industry.
Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services is one of Lufthansa Technik's more than 30 international subsidiaries. It is a rapidly expanding company in the growth sector of logistics. With more than 1300 employees worldwide, we develop forward-looking logistics solutions for the aviation industry. Our product portfolio covers the entire spectrum of spare parts logistics, from highly specialized engine transports to globally networked distribution solutions.
Why is Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services available?
What is special about airline logistics?
What are the biggest challenges in this area?
What does the daily business look like?
Are these questions you may have already asked or are interested in?
Philippa Haamann (Head of Transport Concepts) will address exactly these and other exciting topics and will gladly answer any further questions.
She will be accompanied by Elisabeth Baumgartner (Manager Recruiting LHT Group Germany), who can tell you a lot about the entry-level opportunities at Lufthansa Technik and Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services. See her profile on LinkedIn.
KLU´s alumna Marie Klose (Referent Transportation Concepts) will share interesting insights about her experience working for Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services. Learn more about her career path here.
- 15 October 2018, 5:00 pm
- 15 October 2018
- Closing date:
- 11 October 2018
- Fireside chat
- Small Egg (Foyer)
- Großer Grasbrook 17, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- +49 40 328707131
Register with the button below.
1) This event is free of charge and open for enrolled students and alumni.
2) Your registration for the event is binding.
3) If you are not able to attend the event for force majeur, sickness or any other inevitable reason, please cancel your registration in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) If you have questions about the event, please send an email to email@example.com or dial +49 (0)40 32 87 07 131
39 users participated
Registration has closed! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org