- 26 February 2021, 6:30 pm
- 26 February 2021, 8:00 pm
- Zoom Meeting
Alumni Career Talks becomes KLU Career We.Q.
Have questions about your upcoming internship? Join the Internship Information session.
Date: Friday, February 26th
Time: 6:30 pm (CET)
Place: Zoom Meeting
What is the Internship Information session?
This time is for you to ask any questions you have about the KLU mandatory internship program -- no matter how basic or how individualized.
About requirements, about exemptions, about documents, about taxes/permits/insurance, about where to get information, etc. -- whatever you ask, we will try to answer.
The recently posted Internship FAQ on Moodle might already answer some of your questions, so we encourage you to check it out before this session. But this is optional. Even if you have not prepared at all, you are welcome to join!
Your speaker is Geoffrey.
What will the event setup be like?
Outside of a 3-minute tour of the Moodle Internship Program page, the entire time will be for your questions. Fire away!
Please note that this session won't be recorded - so feel free to ask any internship-related question you want!
How can I participate?
If you are a current KLU student and want to participate, please register for this session via the registration button below to receive the Zoom link.
Please register via the above button.
1) This event is free of charge, and open for all KLU students.
2) If you are not able to attend the event for sickness or any other inevitable reason, please cancel your registration in advance by simply clicking on "Click here to cancel your registration!" button (below).
3) This sessions will NOT be video recorded.
4) If you have questions about the event, please send an email to email@example.com.