Hilti: Company Presentation and Career Opportunities
Hilti is a key career partner of KLU and has employed a number of KLU students and professionals over the past years. In the past semesters, Hilti and CDO have organized joint career events and corporate presentations. This time, Hilti will hold a key note speech and will present current career opportunities for KLU´s student community.
Learn more about how to start your career with Hilti via the following options:
- Gain insight into Hilti: Summer internships
- Research opportunities: Write your thesis in cooperation with Hilti
- Working opportunities after graduation: Full-time positions worldwide
The event is open for KLU students and alumni.
Mr Richard Caron (Global Head of Transport & Warehousing / global Logistics) on campus
The event will be conducted by Hilti´s executive Richard Caron -Global Head of Transport & Warehousing / Global Logistics, based in Liechtenstein. Mr Caron is coming to Hamburg for this exclusive event.
Don´t miss this great opportunity to learn about the company and to clarify all of your career questions.
Learn more about Richard Caron´s professional path and profile here .
Speed interviews (10-15 min.) with Mr Caron
If you are interested in a speed interview with Mr Caron, please send your best CV to email@example.com in advance until January 29, 2019. Mr Caron will do a CV pre-selection and only the most outstanding students will be invited for an interview.
Hilti was founded in 1941 and is the leading company in its field.the company makes construction site work simpler, faster and safer. It develops and manufactures products, systems, software and services that provide the construction and energy sectors with clear added value. Hilti stands for quality, innovation and direct customer relationships.
The company has roughly 250,000 individual interactions each day, meaning that many innovative ideas are developed directly on construction sites. If there is a challenge on the construction site for which there is no Hilti solution, one will be developed. This is why the company, based in Schaan, Liechtenstein, invests approximately 6 percent of sales each year in research and development. (source)
Are you curious about Hilti? find out more on this Instagram account.
- 6 February 2019, 2:00 pm
- Fireside chat
- Faculty Lounge (presentation) + CDO Counselling Room (Office 3.40) for interviews
- Großer Grasbrook 17, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- +49 40 328707131
1) All participants are required to register with the red button below.
2) If you are interested in a speed interview with Mr Caron, please send your best CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance until January 29, 2019. Mr Caron will do a CV pre-selection and only the most outstanding students will be invited for an interview.
1) This event is free of charge and open for enrolled students and alumni.
2) Your registration for the event is binding.
3) If you are not able to attend the event for force majeur, sickness or any other inevitable reason, please cancel your registration in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.
4) If you have questions about the event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +49 (0)40 32 87 07 131