MLP Finanzberatung will offer a financial education seminar on KLU campus for you.
Current KLU students and alumni young professionals are welcome to register and attend.
This German-language seminar is intended for German students and alumni. It covers asset accumulation as well as the tax framework for German graduates who will focus their future careers on Germany.
Independent, self-employed financial consultants of MLP -- who daily support students, graduates and employees in their financial questions -- will talk about the important steps regarding efficient financial planning.
• How to manage your own financial planning in its entirety without losing a clear view
• Where can I get independent advice regarding my finances and what does it cost?
• Which risks are existential and which insurances are unnecessary?
• Wealth management after graduating: efficient management of your liquidity to cover foreseen and unforeseen expenses without missing chances to generate return/interest
• Understanding retirement planning and the effects of political and economic influences
• How do I apply theoretical knowledge to my practical financial planning?
Financial Education Seminar in German language:
Date: Wednesday, January 29
Time: 4:15 - 6:15 PM
Place: KLU, Ground Floor, Lecture 3
To participate, register at this link:
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
(There is a separate English-language seminar on a different date. See that event notice for details.)
- 29 January 2020, 4:15 pm
- Closing date:
- 30 January 2020
- KLU, Ground Floor, Lecture 3, Germany