- 19 February 2020, 6:00 pm
- KLU, 1st Floor, Lecture 5, Germany
MLP Finanzberatung will offer a financial education seminar on KLU campus for you.
Current KLU students and alumni young professionals are welcome to register and attend.
This English-language seminar focuses on international students. It covers wealth management and insurance coverage necessities. It has a special focus on foreign students planning on leaving or staying in Germany after graduation.
Independent, self-employed financial consultants of MLP -- who daily support students, graduates and employees in their financial questions -- will talk about the important steps regarding efficient financial planning.
• How to manage your own financial planning in its entirety without losing a clear view
• Where can I get independent advice regarding my finances and what does it cost?
• Which risks are existential and which insurances are unnecessary?
• Wealth management after graduating: efficient management of your liquidity to cover foreseen and unforeseen expenses without missing chances to generate return/interest
• Understanding retirement planning and the effects of political and economic influences
• How do I apply theoretical knowledge to my practical financial planning?
Financial Education Seminar in English language:
Date: Wednesday, February 19
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Place: KLU, 1st Floor, Lecture 5
To participate, register at this link:
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
(There is a separate German-language seminar on a different date. See that event notice for details.)