It's time for the Bachelor Internship Summit 2018!
The Bachelor classes of 2018, 2019 and 2020 will have the chance to share insights concerning the upcoming internship hunt, and to network with each other!
We will have several groups divided into industries and categories, such as Logistics & Transportation, Food & Beverage Production, Shipping & Maritime Industry, Hotels and Lodging as well as Production & Operations, Accounting & Finance, People & Organisational Development (HR), Marketing and many, many more.
You have the chance to share your experience and learn new insights from fellow classmates, and to get to know your seniors and juniors!
Read the following carefully:
There are two participation modes:
1) PRESENTER: you are presenting and sharing your experience as a former intern. PRESENTERS wanted!
2) LISTENER: you are collecting information and/or experiences from former students.
Indicate your participation mode in the registration form below (click on the red button and fill in the form according to your participation mode!).
Snacks and drinks will be provided!
Looking forward to seeing you there! It's a KLU tradition! Don't miss it!
Your CDO Team
- 14 November 2018, 2:30 pm
- Closing date:
- 13 November 2018
- Fireside chat
- Großer Grasbrook 17, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- +49 40 328707144
Before registering, read the following:
1) This event is free of charge and open only for BSc students from all classes.
2) Read the instructions in the registration form (directly after clicking on the red registration button) and sign up therein as either PRESENTER or LISTERNER. Fill in only the boxes corresponding to your participation mode (e.g. PRESENTER or LISTENER).
3) Your registration for the event is binding.
3) If you are not able to attend the event for force majeur, sickness or any other inevitable reason, please cancel your registration in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) If you have questions about the event, please send an email to email@example.com or dial +49 (0)40 32 87 07 144