Please note: we have reached the maximum number of participants for the wine seminar on November 22, 2018. If you are still interested in joining, please send us an email to email@example.com. If we collect enough requests, we will organize an additional seminar session (probably beginning of 2019). We look forward to your feedback.
Wine Seminar for KLU students
This wine seminar has been organized on demand and in cooperation with TriCon students Emily Dickey and Laszlo Del, and is dedicated to all wine loving students at KLU. Seize this unique opportunity to learn more about wine culture in the new and the old world! The event will be conducted in English.
A minimum of 15 students is required for the event to take place (max. 20 participants). KLU students from all programs are highly encouraged to take part!
Seminar contents (2,5 hours in total: , November 22, 2018 8-10:30 pm):
- Introduction into wine-making
- Presentation and tasting of six different wines of the old and the new world (Europe, South America and Africa)
- Presentation of the most important grape varieties in wine production
Bread, grissini and water are included. In addition, participants will receive an information brochure about wine and a surprise for wine-lovers.
An individual participation fee of 27 EUR will be collected by Emily and Laszlo (read registration information below).
Sign up until 12 November 11:00 am at the very latest!
This event is made possible thanks to our partners at Rindchen´s Weinkontor (ww.rindchen.de).
- Start of the event:
- 22. November 2018
- Registration is open until:
- Art / Theater
- Rindchen's Weinkontor Eimsbüttel
- Stellinger Weg 26, 20255 Hamburg, Germany
- +49 40 328707131
- Email address:
Please read the following before registering for the event:
1) Your registration for the event is binding. If you fail to attend the event, the organizers will still collect your participation fee of 27 EUR/person.
2) Emily and Laszlo will collect the participation fees. Please contact them directly: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
2) If you have questions about the event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or also to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org) or dial +49 (0)40 32 87 07 131.