As a part of the series "Meet the Pros", Prof. Jan Fransoo (Professor for Operations Management and Logistics & Dean of Research) and CDO (Career Development Office) are inviting you to kick-start 2019 with a Bayer Consumer Care AG and to meet Mr. John Koelink (Chief Operating Officer).
- Meet Mr. John Koelink in person (see more information on his professional profile below);
- Discuss relevant career topics and job market trends with a senior executive with over 30 years of relevant working experience
- Seize this unique opportunity to explore career opportunities at Bayer Consumer Care AG;
- Discusss how KLU´s education is shaping future leaders for companies with operations across all continents;
- Get to know modes of joining Bayer (and its subsidiaries) first-hand;
- Use this opportunity to get valuable insights into a multinational company with branches all across the world;
- Expand your professional horizon and your own career network!; and,
- Drinks and snacks will be provided.
All BSc, MSc, MBA and PhD students, as well as alumni, across the board are highly encouraged to take part in this event.
Who is Mr. John Koelink?
Mr. John Koelink has served at Bayer since 2018 as Senior Vice President Global Supply Chain Management for Bayer Healthcare, Chief Operating Officer at Bayer Animal Health and is currently working as Chief Operating Officer at Bayer Consumer Care.
In his current position, Mr. Koelink is heading a supply network of approx 20 Bayer manufacturing sites and over 150 third party manufacturers. This position includes direct responsibility for the disciplines Quality, SCM, Production, Third Party management and Engineering. In total approximately 5.500 FTE's engaged employees.
Before joining Bayer, Mr. Koelink collected over 20 years of relevant working experience while serving as a lieutenant (platoon commander) for the Royal Dutch Marines, and working for several companies, including TRESPA, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Organon.
Find Mr. Koelink´s profile on LinkedIn.
Learn more about Bayer here.
Explore the product lines of Bayer Consumer Care AG here.
Discover career opportunities at Bayer here.
- Start of the event:
- 24. January 2019, 5:30 pm
- Registration is open until:
- Faculty Lounge (4th floor)
- Großer Grasbrook 17, 20457 Hambug, Germany
- Email address:
Register with the red button below.
1) Your registration for the event is binding.
2) This event is free of charge and open for enrolled PhD and Master´s students.
3) If you are not able to attend the event for force majeur, sickness or any other inevitable reason, please cancel your registration in advance by sending an email to email@example.com, or simply click on "Click here to cancel your registration!" button (below).
4) If you have questions about the event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +49 (0)40 32 87 07 131