Sign up here: https://formular.io/f/2017/
Welcome to the KLU Alumni Homecoming 2017!
The KLU Alumni Association and KLU Alumni Relations Office are inviting you to the networking event for “old” and “new” alumni, professors and staff from Saturday 18th to Sunday 19th November, 2017 in Hamburg.
On Saturday, the main event will take place. Starting at 10 am, the KLU president Prof. Dr. Strothotte will welcome us, followed by some getting-to-know and first networking activities.
This is followed by the opening of the General Assembly, an introduction of the Alumni Board, and a key note speech (speaker to be confirmed). At 11.30 am we will start the official assembly and give you some information and insights on the KLU Alumni work. In different workshops we would then like to get to know your opinion on the alumni work, which improvements could be made to our efforts and other topics of interest. Of course, lunch will be provided to keep your thoughts coming.
After some hopefully interesting discussions and input, it’s time to start moving again. The afternoon is reserved for some additional activities. You can choose from:
a) An excursion to the newly opened Elbphilharmonie (or Elphie, as they say in Hamburg) with a guided tour;
b) A start-up workshop with Dr. Fabian Heilemann (member of the Advisory Board of KLU and founder of Freight Hub), or;
c) Individual Career Counselling offered by KLU´s Career Development Office.
Please choose the activity you wish to join when signing up. It’s first come, first served!
In the evening, we would like to invite you to the Homecoming Reception Dinner. While enjoying food and drinks, you can talk to old and new friends and share the latest stories. Later, a DJ will support us finding our forgotten dancing skills. Again, you are welcome to bring your partner along.
Last but not least, and to round up the weekend: Prof. Rod Franklin and a guest speaker (to be confirmed) will hold an Executive Education Workshop on "The Digital Supply Chain: Fact versus Fiction”; don’t miss the chance.
You can download the complete agenda here:
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back at the KLU. Please spread the word! The more people are coming, the more fun it will be.
Sign up here: https://formular.io/f/2017/
- Saturday, 18.11.2017, 10:00 am
- Kühne Logistics University
- Großer Grasbrook 17, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- +49 40 378707131
- Email address:
A weekend full of events and activities is – unfortunately – not for free. Even though the KLU is covering most of the expenses, we kindly ask you for the following participation fees:
- Saturday, 18th and Sunday, 19th November = 60 €
Participation of partner at Homecoming Reception Dinner on Saturday, 18th November (6:30 pm - open end) = 40 €
The registration is open until October 27th, 2017.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back at the KLU. Please spread the word! The more people join, the more fun it will be.
Did we convince you? Of course! It’s totally worth it! Please register via the following link:
There you can find all the registration details and payment methods.
- Registration is open until:
Saturday, 18. November 2017
- 10:00 am - 10:15 am
- Welcome by KLU President Prof. Dr. Thomas Strothotte
- 10:15 am - 10:45 am
- Social Interaction (inter-connecting KLU classes) organized by KLU Career and Alumni Office
- 11:00 am - 11:30 am
- Key Note Speech - Speaker tbc
- 11:30 am - 01:00 pm
- General Assembly of the Alumni Association Board (1st part) including mini-workshops
- 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Lunch (integrated into the assembly)
- 02:00 pm - 03:30 pm
- General Assembly of the Alumni Association Board (2nd part) including mini-workshops
- 03:30 pm - 05:30 / 06:30
- Additional Program: a) Excursion to Elbphilharmonie or b) Start-up Workshop with Dr. Fabian Heilemann or c) Career Counselling
- 06:30 - open end
- Alumni Homecoming Reception
Sunday, 19. November 2017
- 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Executive Education Workshop: „The Digital Supply Chain: Fact versus Fiction” by Prof. Rod Franklin and Guest speaker (tbc)
Only members can participate in this event.
Do you have questions? Please contact us!
Kühne Logistics University , Großer Grasbrook 17, 20457 Hamburg, Germany