Dear KLU students and alumni,
MLP Finanzberatung will offer a financial education seminar on KLU campus for you. The seminar will cover wealth management and discuss insurance coverage necessities. The focus will be on current students and young professionals who are already on the job.
One seminar will be held in German language and is intended for students from Germany (the focus will be on asset accumulation as well as the tax framework for German graduates who will focus their future careers on Germany). The other will be held in in English language and focuses on international students (the seminar will cover wealth management and discuss insurance coverage necessities. The focus will be on foreign students planning on leaving or staying in Germany after graduation). Please make sure to register for the right one.
Independent, self-employed financial consultants of MLP, who support students, graduates and employees in their financial questions daily, will talk about the important steps regarding efficient financial planning during their seminar „Financial Education“:
• How to manage your own financial planning in its entirety without losing a clear view
• Where can I get independent advice regarding my finances and what does it cost?
• Which risks are existential and which insurances are unnecessary?
• Wealth management after graduating: efficient management of your liquidity to cover foreseen and unforeseen expenses without missing chances to generate return/interest
• Understanding retirement planning and the effects of political and economic influences
• How do I apply theoretical knowledge to my practical financial planning?
The seminar in German language will take place on: Wednesday, February 06 from 4 PM-6 PM (Lecture 5, first floor)
Please register here (only for students from Germany): https://mlp-hamburg.de//mlp-seminare/details/32c128a1-1ef8-4f49-bca7-c18fe35fdd3/
The seminar in English language will take place on: Wednesday, March 06 from 5 PM-7 PM (Lecture 5, first floor)
Please register here (only for international students): https://mlp-hamburg.de//mlp-seminare/details/c76e124c-7e2a-425f-93e1-77254b902fa/
For questions and further information, please contact Antonia Petersen (Student Services Manager).
Phone: +49 40 328707-175
Fax: +49 40 328707-109
- Start of the event:
- 6. February 2019
- End of the event:
- 6. March 2019
- Lecture Room 1 (1st floor)
- Großer Grasbrook 17, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- +49 40 328707131
- Email address:
See links above.