Prof. Sandra Transchel and the CDO (Career Development Office) are glad to invite you to participate in a case study conducted by Barkawi Management Consultants on January 17, 2019 (12-7 pm).
The event is organized in cooperation with Barkawi Management Consultants, a worldwide leading company in the field of SCM and Management consulting; and it is open for all master´s and PhD students. Second year students looking for a thesis topic and exploring a potential employer are specially encouraged to sign up.
The event is open for all MSc, PhD students and alumni.
The following company representatives will conduct the event:
1) Company representative (tbc).
2) Annina Frasch. Currently employed as Consultant at Barkawi, Annina is KLU alumna and will use the opportunity to share her experiencie at Barkawi with the participants. Find out more about her career on her LinkedIn profile.
Also, KLU´s alumn and current PhD student Oliver Ettrich will accompany the event. He wrote his MSc thesis in cooperation with Barkawi and is available for questions on his experience with the company. Learn more about Oliver on his LinkedIn profile.
Learn more about Barkawi here.
The event consists of three parts: (i) Company presentation; (ii) Case Study; and (iii) a “Get Together” with recruiters and representatives from Barkawi Management Consultants where some snacks and drinks are provided. The case study and the “Get Together” have limited capacity and therefore require an application (see all details below).
12.00 p.m.: Company presentation and FAQ (5. Floor, EE Room 1)
1.00 p.m.: Case study (5. Floor, EE Room 1)
5.00 p.m.: Get together (Faculty Lounge)
7:00 p.m.: end
Seize this unique opportunity to boost your career and expand your professional network. Do not hesitate to reach out to the CDO (email@example.com) should you have questions.
We look forward to your participation!
- Start of the event:
- 17. January 2019
- Registration is open until:
- 5. Floor EE Room 1 (Company presentation and Case study) + Faculty Lounge (Get together)
- Großer Grasbrook 17, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- +49 40 328707131
- Email address:
Read the following before registering for the event:
If you are interested in taking part, please sign up with the red button below and send your best CV in advance until January 10, 2019 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to also send us questions about the company in advance.
1) This event is free of charge and open for enrolled MSc and PhD students, and alumni.
2) Your registration for the event is binding.
3) If you are not able to attend the event for force majeur, sickness or any other inevitable reason, please cancel your registration in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.
4) If you have questions about the event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +49 (0)40 32 87 07 131