Alumni Showcase: Consulting - Panel
Where: Faculty Lounge 4th Floor
When: 6 pm on November 21st
The “Alumni Showcase: Consulting –Panel” is a peer-to-peer event that gives you the opportunity to network with KLU alumni in person. Take the chance to learn about first-hand experiences from several KLU alumni, who work in different consulting firms, like Accenture, Barkawi, Deloitte, KPMG and others.
What will be the event setup like?
In the first part our panelists will share valuable information about their transition from student to working as a consultant, about how they have successfully established themselves, about challenges and general impressions of their working life. After that, we will proceed to the panel talk discussing the above-mentioned topics as well as participants' emerging questions. The event will be held in English.
The second part invites all participants to mix and mingle. Enter into exciting dialogues during our get-together with snacks and beverages. Follow up on an interesting lead heard during the panel discussion, find out more from an alumni working with your dream employer and find out how internationals can enter this labor market?
Who should join the event?
All KLU students (Bsc, MSc, MBA, PhD) and alumni are highly encouraged to participate!
Please use the red button below to register for this event!
- 21 November 2019, 6:00 pm
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2019
- Panel discussion
- Kühne Logistics University
Students: please register with the red button below.
Alumni: please register by sending a short email to email@example.com
1) Only alumni association members can register for this event.
2) This event is free of charge and open for all enrolled KLU students (BSc, MSc, MBA, PhD).
3) If you are not able to attend the event for sickness or any other inevitable reason, please cancel your registration in advance by simply clicking on "Click here to cancel your registration!" button (below).
4) If you have questions about the event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +49 (0)40 32 87 07 131.
After login users can directly declare participation. To do so please login or register.