Accenture Digital live at KLU!
Take advantage of this unique corporate visit for learning more about Accenture Digital, one of the leading consultancies in the global services market. The company will be presented by KLU´s alumn (MSc Management 2017) Dirk Hagmaier, who works as a Digital Business Integration Consultant.
Dirk Hagmaier will address relevant issues about business models in the era of digitalization, and how to cope with challenges and opportunities for companies and consumers across the board.
Use this opportunity to network with Accenture Digital and to explore the prospects for a career in the company.
Learn more about Dirk´s career path here.
Dirk will be joined by three members of his team:
Ann-Kathrin Bonz, Digital Transformation Consultant at Accenture Digital (LinkedIn)
Laura Hoffmann, Management Consulting Analyst at Accenture Consulting (LinkedIn)
Lena Roder, Technology Consulting Analyst at Accenture Consulting (LinkedIn)
The event will be broken down into the following parts:
1) Speech on Business Model Innovation by Dirk Hagmaier:
- How are businesses changing due to digitalization and disruption?
- How does digitalization impact culture, working schemes and the development of products on the market?
- How are digital customer experiences shaped?
2) Career opportunities at Accenture
- Finding you way to Accenture through different working opportunities at the company: internships, BSc and/or MSc thesis topics and full-time jobs.
3) Discussion and questions - Networking
The event will take place in the Faculty Lounge and Accenture will offer some drinks. See all registration details below.
About the company:
Accenture solves its clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. It partners with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, Accenture delivers transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world (Learn more here).
- 18 October 2018, 6:30 pm
- 18 October 2018
- Closing date:
- 16 October 2018
- Fireside chat
- KLU - Faculty Lounge (4th floor)
- Großer Grasbrook 17, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- +49 40 328707131
For registering, please send an email to Dirk Hagmaier (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV. If you have questions that you would like to be addressed during the event, feel free to send them to Dirk in advance.
1) This event is free of charge and open for enrolled students.
2) Your registration for the event is binding.
3) If you are not able to attend the event for force majeur, sickness or any other inevitable reason, please cancel your registration in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.
4) If you have questions about the event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +49 (0)40 32 87 07 131